About Research Colloquium
ICCICT-2021 presents to you Research Colloquium on 26th and 27th June 2021. In the Colloquium, the research scholars are encouraged to showcase their ongoing research, based on the current research trends, through posters and oral presentations. The Colloquium deals with current trends, cutting-edge concerns through preparatory study, followed by a Q&A session with invited experts. This cross-disciplinary event is a result of the collaboration between academicians, the industry, and scientists. This event provides an excellent opportunity for research scholars to get invaluable expert insights on their research work and a common platform for interacting with fellow researchers in similar domains.
Date of the Research Colloquium – 26th and 27th June 2021
Last date for Registration – 20th June 2021
Takeaways of the Research Colloquium
- Certificate of presentation to all registered participants
- E-copy of the Proceedings of the Colloquium
- Platform to present your research ideas at the national level
- Feedback and review on your research from invited experts
- Interaction with the research community
- Listening/Attending conference tracks for free
All Ph.D. Research Scholars and PG RA Students
- Research Scholars and fellow researchers at the national level
- Final year students from undergraduate, graduate-level
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The research colloquium will have 2 major tracks:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Each participant will have 10 minutes to present their idea/research work/ contribution in their domain followed by a Q&A session.
- Each poster presentation will be reviewed by domain experts and relevant suggestions will be provided.
- Title of the Research Project (Authors:- Name, Faculty advisors name, name of collaborators and Department/Institutes name.)
- Results/Findings and Discussion
- Future Scope
- Acknowledgements (include if you have received funding from any)
Awards and Recognition
The first and Second Prizes will be awarded in each track
- Participation in Research Colloquium is by registration only.
- Each author can register for one poster presentation idea as the primary author.
- To participate in the colloquium, submit the abstract by 5:00 PM on 20th June 2021. Abstracts should be a maximum of 500 words.
Registration fees for Research Colloquium
Indian Students, Faculty: Rs. 500
International students, Faculty : $10
Refund / Cancellation Policy
The fee is not refundable
- Dr. Aarti Karande (Mobile:+919920625758, email: email@example.com)
- Dr. Amol Deshpande (Mobile:+918767039787, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Anand Godbole (Mobile:+919892658420, email:email@example.com)
- Prof. Abhijeet Salunke(Mobile:+919967752846, email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Najib Ghatte (Mobile:+919821867642, email: email@example.com)
- Prof. Nikahat Mulla (Mobile:+919819238567, email:firstname.lastname@example.org)