- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per IEEE Template(Word) / IEEE Template (LaTex) (not exceeding 6 pages written in A4 size). Please refer the IEEE template from download for preparation of your paper.
- All papers must be submitted online via easychair submission portal.
- All submissions will be thoroughly double blind reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software’s like Turnitin etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% and not more than 4% from any single source (in any case either self-contents or others) or as recommended by IEEE.
- The paper should not contain any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others’ work(s).
- If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your paper, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.