IEEE is an internationally recognized forum for technical excellence in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. Sardar Patel Institute of Technology is an upcoming premier institute which is becoming a pocket of excellence in terms of academic and research endeavors. IEEE and SPIT are together organizing an international conference on February 9-10, 2018 at SPIT, Andheri, Mumbai.
Aim of the conference is to bring together academic scientists, leading engineers, industry researchers and research scholars to discuss novel theories, technologies and applications in the areas of communications, information and computing technology. The conference aims to provide a forum to exchange ideas on the latest developments and future directions in IT & communication. The conference will include an exciting and informative bouquet of workshops, posters, and exhibitions.
As one of the leaders in industry today, sponsoring an event in the conference will provide an excellent avenue for publicity and recognition. The event promises to be the ideal meeting point for the best brains and brilliant technical expertise in the field of information technology.
We invite sponsorship for the various categories of events in the conference. The details of the events are listed below:
- Theme of the Conference: Technology for Digital Nation
- Conference Topics
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Business Intelligence & Big Data Analytics
- Health Care & Instrumentation
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Embedded Systems
- Low Power Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Mobile Computing
- Digital Forensic Data Science
- Information Security
- Power Electronics
- Digital Signal & Video Processing
- Hosting Organization : Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Technical Sponsor : IEEE Bombay Section
- City in which the Conference will be Hosted : Mumbai
- Dates: 2nd February 2018 and 3rd February 2018
- Expected number of Local and Overseas Participants: More than 200
- Expected audience for workshop
Academic scientists, leading engineers, industry researchers and research scholars.
- Objective: The objective of this conference is to create platform to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support through highly interactive sessions designed to foster discussion and collaboration for technology for digital Nation.
- Conference Details: Research papers are solicited that present original research results clearly related to theme of the conference. The two-day event includes presentations of selected papers, poster sessions, keynote and invited talks on topics related to Internet of Things (IOT),Business Intelligence & Big Data Analytics, Health Care & Instrumentation, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning and Embedded Systems technologies. This conference will have few talks from eminent speakers from research scientist, Panel discussion from CEO’s of technology oriented companies. This conference will encourage participant as graduates, Post graduates Research scholar, industry delegates to present their thoughts, ideas, innovations in the format of research paper with the theme “Technology for digital Nation”
The Conference is planned for 2 Days
Papers presented at the conference will be published in IEEEXplore.